SSOID of Rajasthan is an initiative in digital form that was launched by the Government of Rajasthan to give all benefits to Rajasthan residents in the umbrella of a single Rajsso portal, also known as SSO ID. We all know that each web-based application or website requires us to create a personal username and password. The users are stuck in keeping track of their unique IDs and passwords for each application he/she submitted on any of the site. In the event of a password being lost, you must reset the password and provide different email ID. This process of retrieving and resetting the password has become an ongoing process. However, with the use of SSO ID Login you will require to visit only one site which will help in every govt related task in the State of Rajasthan. In this article you will get detailed information about SSO ID Login, SSO Log In, How to Register and every other detail.
To address the issues that users face and their concerns, and in order to solve these issues, the Government of Rajasthan has come up with a single platform known as SSO ID. In this article we will give all the information related to this portal such as how to register an account on SSO ID Login and how to sign up yourself on SSO Log in Rajasthan, How to create a your SSO ID username in order to access SSO log in, what’s e-Mitra and how it differs in comparison to SSO ID. How to retrieve the details of your SSOID, SSO ID login and more. Stay patient and read this article carefully to receive detailed information.
SSO ID Login- Single Sign-On ID
SSO ID Login portal, also known as SSO ID portal is an initiative of the Government of Rajasthan. The basic idea behind this portal was to provide the entire State’s services in a unified manner on one portal. SSO Log in ID is an all-in one solution for users who are confused in accessing every service through separate platforms. When you sign up for an SSO ID Login you will be connected to all departments offering services to Rajasthan citizens. This has allowed the citizens to take advantage of all the schemes all under one roof. Not only schemes, SSO ID Login Rajasthan also offers utilities as well as registration of Land, applications for scholarships, payments of tax and duties and so on. All can be accessed through one software SSO ID Login. Some people also call it RajSSO.
What is SSO ID Login Rajasthan?
SSOID Login Rajasthan or SSO Log In is the certificate with the unique SSO log in username which is provided to registered users who has the SSO ID Rajasthan (rajsso). It is the SSO ID Login which permits users to log into the online portal of different agencies that are part of the State Government like Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana (BSBY), Integrated Health Management System, Labour Department Management System, e-Mitra Service, Employment News, and many other Ministries and departments.
Salient features of the SSO ID Login
|Name Of Portal||Rajasthan Single Sign On ID (SSO ID or RajSSO)|
|Initiative of||State Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiary of the Scheme||Citizens of State of Rajasthan|
|Aim of Portal||Single Window access to all State Government Schemes and Services Online|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Services covered under SSO Log In||Government to Government Services (G2G)|
Government to Citizens Services (G2C)
Government to Business Services (G2B)
What is the aim of creating Raj SSO Log In ID ?
The main reason for having SSOID is to take benefit of all schemes and services offered by Rajasthan by visiting one single portal. This is an extremely significant initiative to support the Digital India Scheme. This Rajsso ID allows its users to enjoy benefits in a hassle free way.
What are the advantages of SSO Log In ?
After you sign up for Rajasthan SSO ID Login, you get access to more than 40 services offered by the State Government of Rajasthan on one portal. You are able to make an application for Govt. jobs and pay tax bills, utility bills, take advantage of online learning. You can apply with Bhamashah schemes, e-Sakshi, GPS Consultancy and many more services.
Services covered under RajSSO
Rajasthan Single Sign-On (RajSSO) provides variety of services offered by the State on a single platform. The site requires users to submit their personal details and create SSO Log In ID to gain advantage of these services online. The System is secure enough to ensure the confidentiality and security of personal data of the users.
Below are the major departments that are included in the platform through the Rajasthan Single Sign-On (RajSSO).
|Artisan Registration||E-Mitra Reports|
|Arms License||Electrical Inspectorate|
|Building Plan Approval (BPAS)||Forest and Wildlife|
|Local Self Government (LSG)||GEMS|
|Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana (BSBY)||GPS Consultancy|
|Bhamashah Rojgar Srijan Yojana (BRSY)||GST Home Portal|
|Challenge for change||HSMS|
|Circuit House Management System (CHMS)||Higher Technical & Medical Education (HTE)|
|Digital Visitor Register||Integrated Health Management System (IHMS)|
|Disaster Mgt., Relief & Civil Defence Dept. (DMRD)||iStart ITI APP|
|Drug Control Organization (DCO)||Job Fair|
|e-Bazaar||Labour Department Management System (LDMS)|
|e-Devasthan||Local Self Government (LSG)|
|Electronic Health Records (EHR)||TAD|
|Electrical Inspectorate Department (EID)||e-Learning|
What are the Application charges To Register on SSO ID Login portal ?
The registration process for creation of SSO Log In on RajSSO is absolutely free. Anyone who is eligible for SSO ID Login can sign-up through the portal by providing the required documents and paying zero fee and can avail all the services according to their preferences.
Eligibility Criteria- Who can apply for SSO Log In ID?
As per the eligibility criteria declared the State Government of Rajasthan, following entities can get themselves registered for SSO Log In ID:
- Individual citizens of Rajasthan State
- Udhyogs/ Industries of Rajasthan
- Government servants of State of Rajasthan (SIPF Users).
What are the Documents Required to Apply ?
Given below is a list of documents required for registration on the official portal of SSO Log In.
- Jan Aadhaar
- Universal Account Number (UAN) for employees registration
- Google account login details
- Facebook account login details
- UAIDI Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah ID Card
- State Insurance & Provident Fund ID (for government employees)
- Business Registration Number (BRN) for Business
What is e-Mitra?
E-Mitra is another digital initiative of State Government of Rajasthan. In the case of e-mitra, citizens can avail the benefits from various schemes of the State by logging onto the e Mitra Portal. The portal is available in 33 districts in the State. It can be used offline and online. The portal provides more than 300 services from Government to Citizens as well as Government-to Public Services.
- The overall goal of the e-mitra scheme is to put services of the State within the reach of every citizen of the State.
- To provide transparency to beneficiaries and also to foster a feeling of equality for all.
- The portal is offline and online, those who do not have the technical expertise are also able to benefit from the scheme
What is the Difference between SSO ID and e-Mitra?
Some people believe that the terms e-mitra and rajsso are identical. But the reality is that they are distinct. The concept of eMitra is more extensive than RajSSO. A variety of departments and services are covered by e-Mitra.
What is the procedure of login to e-Mitra?
- In order to login to e-Mitra, first you need to open the official website @ emitra.rajasthan.gov.in.
- When you click login option, you will be redirected to the site sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- To log in to e-Mitra your username and password will be identical to SSO Log In ID username and password.
So, it is clear that in order to use e-Mitra you have to be registered on the SSO ID portal. First, take an overview of how to sign up for registration on SSO ID Login.
How to register on Rajasthan SSO ID ?
- Go to the website of official portal @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- After opening the official portal, the home page of the SSO Login In ID site will be visible on your screen
- On the right hand side section of the home page, there are two choices. One is to login, while the second option is registration
- To register as a new user of SSO ID, click on “Registration’
- You have three choices, and you need to choose from the three choices:
- Government Employees
How to register on SSO Log In as a Citizen ?
A person who is applying to be registered for SSO Log IN ID to become a citizen is able to apply for registration by following the below steps:
- Click on the option “Citizen”
- Choose one option to sign up i.e. Jan Aadhar and Bhamashah account for the residents from Rajasthan and Google account for other residents.
- When you select Jan Aadhar, you will need to enter you Jan Aadhar number.
- Similar to this is the case of choosing Bhamashah account
- If you opt for Google Account then you’ll have to enter your Gmail ID.
- A new webpage opens and you will need to enter desired SSOID Username and Password
- Be sure to keep your username and password secure in case you need to login again for the SSOID portal, you will need to enter these credentials.
- If the system detects all is well it will confirm that your registration procedure was successful
- You are now all set to log into the SSO Log In ID using your username and password.
How to Register as Udyog or Industry ?
To apply for SSO Log In registration under the name of an Udyog or Industry on RajSSO(SSOID), the following steps must to be completed:
- Select the option “Udyog”
- The Udyog owner is required to provide their Business Registration Number (BRN) in order to obtain registration.
- Enter your Business Register Number to be registered for Udyog or Industry
- After entering the business registration number (BRN) click Next.
- You will be taken to the registration page, where you can set your SSO Log In ID Username/Password through Mobile Number and email.
- When you submit the information you will also need to enter the OTP received on your mobile and email
- After successfully creating SSO log in id, you’re required to sign in using the username you registered and password you created.
How to register on RajSSO as a Government Employee of Rajasthan ?
The portal offers the option of registering employees of the State Govt. of Rajasthan. Take these steps in order to sign up:
- On the official website on the SSO Log In website, choose “registration”
- Choose the option “Government employee’ among the three options : Citizen, Udyog and Govt. Employee
- In this section, you must enter your State Insurance & Provident Fund number, as well as your State insurance and Provident Fund(SIPF) password.
- After entering the details on the same page, you will see a new window and you need to enter the desired information.
- Then, you must configure your SSO Log In ID username and password.
- After successful updating of your details you will be registered on the SSOID Login platform.
- You can now log in to the portal using your username and password.
How to register as Non-Resident of Rajasthan?
You can also sign up for SSO Log In ID if you are a Citizen of India but not Resident of Rajasthan State. In this case, they are able to join with your Google account. Follow these steps to sign up:
- Go to the website of official portal sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- In the left column Click on Registration.
- If you’re an outsider, go to Google option
- In this section, you must mention the Google email ID with which you’d like to sign-up with the SSO ID portal.
- Now, enter your Google password and then enter.
- A security notice opens up indicating that the page you accessed is redirecting you to https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register” link
- In this section, you must fill in the required information and create your username and password for SSO Log In ID.
- Click on the Register button and you have successfully created id on the portal
How to use SSO Log In Portal if already registered?
In the preceding section we showed you how to sign up for New registration. We will now show the steps to log in if you have already registered:
- If you’re already registered or you have recently been registered following the procedure above Now is the time to use SSO Log In ID
- Go to the official site of SSOID
- In the right-hand column on the website, you can find the option of SSO log in
- Here, write down Your Digital Identity also called SSO ID or Username
- Also you must enter the password which you used to create an SSOID
- There is a captcha-code that you must type correctly to log in
- Input the same information as in the column
- It is also possible to hear the captcha when pressing the speaker to the side
- After entering all the required details, Click the Login button
- SSOID account dashboard opens up on your screen
- Change your information on the profile, if needed
- Fill in all the required information required
- Click the update tab after entering details
- You are now logged into SSOID and all services are available which you can access via this portal
What if I Forget my SSO Log In ID ?
In some cases there is the possibility to lose your SSO Log In ID. In this case it is easily restored by following these steps:
- Go to your browser and open the Official website.
- On the right-hand side of page is an choice “I forgot my digital Identity (SSOID)click here’
- When you click the above option, it displays two ways to get your SSO Log In ID.
- The first step is to send an SMS. In the SMS field on your phone type “RJ SSO” and then send the SMS to the number 9223166166. (Remember to only send SMS using the mobile number that is registered on the platform)
- Another option to get the lost SSO ID is to provide the following IDs: Jan Aadhar, Bhamashah, Aadhar number, Facebook ID, Google, email ID or Twitter ID. If you have provided any of these IDs prior to the time of SSOID registration, then you must mention that SSO ID and then click Next.
- Your SSO Log IN ID will be send to your registered mobile number
What if I Forget my SSO Log In Password?
It is easy to retrieve the SSO Log In password using the following way:
- First of all, open the official web site.
- In the left column, you will see a button that reads ‘I Forgot My Password. “click here”
- After clicking on the above option, the next page that appears asks users to input their SSO Log In ID
- After entering the SSO log in id, the system will ask for personal details.
- Provide details from any of the three choices.
- Email (Personal)
- Aadhaar ID/ Voter ID
- You must also enter the captcha code
- After entering all the required details click ‘submit’
- The instructions for resetting your password will then be sent to your mobile number that you have registered.
- Another option is to send an SMS that contains the messages ” RJ SSO PASSWORD” and then send it to the number 9223166166
- To ensure your safety and security, the recovery information can be only accessible to your mobile number that you have registered
How To Change the SSO Log In Password?
For security or privacy reasons Sometimes, changing passwords is required. To change the password for the rajSSO ID You can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- In the column on the right there is a highlighted choice that reads “I Forgot My Password. Click Here”.
- Then enter your SSO ID on the window that opens.
- Enter any of the following details.
- Email (Personal)
- Aadhaar ID/ VID
- Thereafter, you must enter the captcha code
- After entering the captcha code Click ‘submit’
- After entering the required details, reset instructions will be delivered to the registered mobile number only.
- Another method is to send an SMS that contains the text ” RJ SSO PASSWORD” and then send it to the number 9223166166
- The information regarding the change of password will be made available via your registered mobile number
How to Delete your SSO Log In ID?
- First of all open the SSOID official portal and login using your SSO Log In ID.
- After opening your id, view the options provided in the menu bar
- Thereafter find the option of “account settings”
- Under the account setting, you will see an option to delete your account. Click on delete id option.
- After this, your SSO ID Login details will be deleted from the system
How to Merge various RajSSO ID into one SSO ID?
If a user is using multiple SSO IDs, they have an option to join these IDs to access a single SSO ID. This can be accomplished by the following steps:
- First of all open the official portal @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- After opening the official portal of SSOID, log in to your account using your SSO Log In details.
- Select the option that lets you edit your profile. The tab is located on the bar at the top.
- First, you must deactivate the profile for this SSO ID.
- Then select the option ‘merge by Govt SSOID’
- Choose the next. Then, on the next page, click on the option ” deactivate account’
- A web page appears and you must confirm that you want to disable your SSOID
- To verify your identity To verify your identity, an OTP is sent to your mobile phone for verification purposes. Click on ‘ Send OTP’ button
- You must enter your OTP.
- On the next page, enter your Govt SSO ID username as well as password you wish to use for the next step.
- You need to grant permission to remove your second ID and to merge this SSO ID with the first Govt ID. In order to do this, select the Yes button.
- In this way, your SSOID will be merged into your Government SSOID. Your ID information will be transferred to the current Government ID.
How to Install RajSSO App?
In addition to the official website, you can also avail advantage of this initiative by Rajasthan State Govt. by downloading the RajSSO android application. This Android application is available through Google play store. Download it using the following steps.
- Go to Google Play Store on any Android smartphone.
- In the application section Look to find “SSO Rajasthan“
- The following app will show the results from the Play store
- Select the Install tab.
- The app will be downloaded into your phone
Note: This mobile application feature discussed here is intended for informational purposes only. Use the app at your risk after you have checked the security features.
How to View SSOID Video Demo?
To ensure that SSO Log In and registration is easy, Rajasthan SSO ID Login website has uploaded a video Demo. This is where you will find answers to all questions and problems you may encounter.
- To watch the SSO ID Login demo video, go to the official website mentioned in the starting of this article.
- After opening the official portal, your will find “Registration” on the right side of the home page.
- Click on Registration.
- On the next page you will find options like, Citizen, Udyog and Government Employee, and click here to access Demo
- If you click on the link and you will be able to watch the Demo video that demonstrates how to register for RajSSO.
How to contact Rajasthan SSOID Helpline?
If you have issues with login or other issues with this RajSSO portal. It is possible to reach out to the support department using the contact details for the helpdesk.
|SSO ID Helpdesk times||10 AM to 6 PM|
|Helpdesk Email id||[email protected]|
|Contact Number for Helpline (The number is specifically designed for |
login related problems only)
We conclude our blog post about the SSO ID Rajasthan portal here. We hope you liked this post and found it useful.
Share this article with your family and friends. If you have any queries regarding the article that you’d like to ask, send us a message in the comments section below. Visit our website at SSJhansi.co.in and stay up-to-date with additional informative articles.