Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023 – The State Governments always take initiatives for maximum benefits of their citizens. As one such initiative, a new Scheme called Laxmi Bhandar Scheme has been introduced by the State Government of West Bengal. This scheme has been designed as a measure to financially assist all citizens of the State who are poor. The WB Laxmi Bhandar was established in 2021 and began its functions in that year itself. Residents who are citizens of West Bengal and in financial difficulty to meet daily expenses can apply for the Laxmi Bhandar Yojana so as to receive one fixed amount to their accounts each month. The Scheme has been initiated by the Women & Child Development and Social Welfare of Bengal under which the female head in the family gets the amount of the scheme.
Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023
The Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023 has an official website which is socialsecurity.wb.gov.in. Here, on the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme Official Website, citizens can register themselves and take the benefits of the Scheme. The Laxmi Bhandar portal contains all the information about the scheme. This is a major step undertaken by the Government of West Bengal where the government provides the category-wise amount to all poor citizens of the state as a General Category Citizen gets financial benefit of Rs.500 whereas citizens from the SC/ ST category will receive Rs.1000 to cover their expenses. To know how to check the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Status, we suggest you to go through the complete information on the steps to check the Laxmi Bhandar Status. To learn more, please read the article till the conclusion.
socialsecurity.wb.gov.in Status 2023
SSO ID Login Rajasthan – RajSSO Single Sign-On ID
Objective of Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2023
This purpose for which the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme was launched is to financially strengthen the women in the state of Bengal so as to make them independent and self reliant. The women are free to use this money for their daily living expenses or they can also put this money to start some work of their own. As there are a number of women who are not financially strong enough to make their ends meet or to start their own work , many women in the state aren’t financially secure and have to fight for their rights. This Scheme is also an initiative to help those women who are widowed or divorced and need to some security in their lives.
As we have discussed above, the Scheme is a step to help the females of the State of West Bengal and the financial help is to make the women live their life with self esteem and respect. The benefit of the Scheme is provided to the female in their account. Where the head of the family is a female, the amount is received by her, the family head can then decide whether she wants to utilize this money to look after the daily expenses or for some own work.
Universal Travel Pass Apply Online 2023, Login, Registration
Laxmi Bhandar Scheme 2023: Key Features
The Central Government as well as State Governments in India come up with a number of schemes from time to time to help the financially weak section of the Society. The Schemes are launched keeping in consideration the needs of the weaker section of Citizens of the Country. As one of such initiatives, Government of West Bengal has launched the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme. This time the Scheme aims to help the females of the State who do not have enough security in life to make their ends meet. Following are the key features of the Laxmi Bhandar Scheme:
- The benefit of the Scheme is given to the poor and needy women of the State.
- Citizens either single or belonging to Family who are from Reserved Category of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe are eligible to get benefit of the Scheme.
- The Government of West Bengal has earmarked the budget that is meant to help the Citizens under this Scheme.
- The amount gets credited directly to the account of beneficiary. There is no need to wait in long queues and go to the Government Office for benefit of Scheme.
- This scheme is applicable to Single as well as Female heads of the household.
- This scheme was introduced in year 2021 aiming to benefit the poor and category women citizens of the State.
Agriculture Token Generate, Krishi Yantra & Solar Pump Scheme
How to check the Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023?
Applicants who have submitted the application form for the scheme can now check the Bengal Lakshmi Bhandar Scheme Application status. These Applicants can check whether they have received the due amount of benefit in their account or not. For citizens who are eligible and are yet to register themselves for the scheme can do so by visiting the nearby concerned office where the registrations are taking place. After completing the registration formalities, the applicants can check the West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Yojana Status by following the below mentioned steps:
- First, go to Laxmi Bhandar official website @ socialsecurity.wb.gov.in.
- On the homepage of website, the login page will be there on the Screen.
- Here, you need to type the asked details like registration number. that you received on submission of application form.
- After entering the Registration number, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and Click on ‘Login‘
- A new webpage will open up. Here, you will be able to verify the payment status for the Scheme.
- Follow the steps given to successfully check the Laxmi Bhandar status.
Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023 – Important Links
|Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023||Click Here|
|For more information and latest updates||Visit Here|
In this way, we hope you have received all the information on Laxmi Bhandar Status 2023. After going through the article, if you find any queries or doubts, you can write to us in the comment section below. We will attempt to respond at the earliest.