TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status, Check Online, Application status, Download
As you all may already know that the State and Central government are attempting to provide all type of solutions as well as applications under different systems via digital means. The governments are taking this campaign in order to provide benefit of various schemes like TNPDS Smart Ration Card for a common citizen readily and easily accessible to all. The State Government of Tamil Nadu has also initiated a lot of different services related to ration cards via TNPDS Smart Ration Card. This card will certainly be offered in digital format. Via this short article, we are providing you with info pertaining to TNPDS smart ration card. By reading this article you will get details relating to how to apply online tnpds.gov.in smart card, address change, mobile number change, check application status online, or check out the beneficiary list. Apart, from that you will certainly also get details relating to TNPDS smart card download, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, name remove and so on.
TNPDS Smart Ration Card Status 2022
A ration card is a document whereby residents can obtain a distribution at a subsidized cost from a reasonable price shop. The government of Tamil Nadu has actually released a TNPDS smart ration card for the residents of Tamil Nadu. Now Citizens are not called for to carry provision cards in physical type as this card will certainly be readily available in electronic mode. Availability of TNPDS smart ration card will stop wrongful practices and also very much reduce the printing cost as well as the circulation prices of the distribution cards. The distribution time of ration cards will likewise end up being much less lengthy. Apart from that residents are not called for to see government offices in order to get provision cards as the Government of Tamil Nadu has actually introduced an official website. Through this site, citizens can apply for assignment cards.
TN Smart Ration Card 2022
There are about 5,84,347 ration card holders in the State of Tamil Nadu. It is only with the Smart Cards that the TN Smart Ration card holders requested the Government of Tamil Nadu to convert their sugar alternative family cards right into rice option cards. The Government of Tamil Nadu has determined to give this request of individuals as well as transform sugar opted family members cards into rice opted TNPDS Smart Ration Cards. You will be happy to know that, all those citizens of Tamil Nadu who have previously opted for sugar can now opt for rice.
- For this purpose, the cardholders are needed to download the TNPDS Smart Card application form from the main website and also submit it to the local officials.
- All those candidates who will submit the Smart Card application are needed to attach all the documents along with the copy of the existing ration card.
- In November month of 2019, the Government of Tamil Nadu had actually made a comparable statement asking the citizens to convert their ration card. A great deal of cardholders back then likewise had sent an application or tnpds.gov.in login and get TNPDS Ration Card.
TNPDS Ration Card
There are four sorts of digital supply cards available for citizens of Tamilnadu State. The checklist of various types of distribution cards is provided below: -.
- Light Green cards are released for rice and other commodities from the Fair Price Shops (FPS).
- White cards are provided for extra 3kg sugar over the recommended quota.
- No commodity card is given to the citizens that are not entitled to get any commodity from ration stores.
- Khaki cards are released to the police officers till the ranking of Police Inspector.
Details regarding TNPDS Smart Ration Card
|Type of card||TNPDS Ration Card|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Tamil Nadu|
|Initiated by||State Government of Tamil Nadu|
|Purpose||Providing TNPDS Digital Ration Card|
TNPDS Application Procedure By Ration Shop (Offline).
Those who are not able to apply their TN Smart Ration Card Online they can also apply through the nearest ration distribution shop with a physical form: -.
- First, visit the particular ration store nearest to your house.
- From the store, request for a new TNPDS Ration Card application form.
- The application form can also be downloaded online.
- Fill up the physical application form and attach all the documents indicated above.
- Submit the type at the department application is concerned with.
- A referral no will be provided to you for the future reference.
- Keep the reference for checking tnpds application status in future
- Once issued, you can either collect it from the Store or go to tnpds.gov.in login for TNPDS ration card download.
Application Process By TNPDS Mobile App Download
If you have a smart phone, you can simply install and download a Play Store app called TNPDS Mobile App. They can apply for the TN Smart Ration Card services via the mobile application. The link for the mobile application is offered below: –
- For Android individuals.
- For IOS users.
Procedure to add family member in TNPDS
- First of all, you have to go to the main website of the department of food supply & consumer protection, Tamil Nadu which is tnpds.gov.in
- Home page of the official portal should open before you.
- After opening the homepage, you may select the TNPDS add member option.
- Now a new web page will open up in front of you where you need to enter your TNPDS register mobile number and captcha code.
- After you fill captcha, you have to click the tnpds.gov.in login button.
- Now a fresh page will open up before you where you have to go into and fill all the required details.
- After that, you have to attach all the required document (scanned copy).
- Now you need to click submit.
- In this way, you can add family member in TNPDS.
Procedure for TNPDS Address Change
- Go to the main web site of the department of food supply & consumer protection, the State Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The home page of the TNPDS will open up
- On the homepage, you are needed to click on to TNPDS Ration Card address change.
- Now you have go for tnpds.gov.in login by entering the TNPDS registered mobile number as well as captcha code.
- After that, you have to go into all the required details.
- Now upload all the essential documents.
- After that click send.
- After this, you can also check TNPDS Address Change Status
How to Change Family Head in TNPDS
- Visit the main web site of the division of food supply & consumer protection, the State Government of Tamil Nadu.
- A new web page of TNPDS will open in the browser.
- On the homepage, you are needed to click on TNPDS Family Head Change
- Now you have to do tnpds.gov.in login
- After that, you have to fill up the required details.
- Attach the called for files.
- Now click on submit.
- In this way, you can change family head name in TNPDS
TNPDS Ration Card Name Removal
- First of all, you need to go to the main portal of tnpds.gov.in of the department of food supply & consumer protection, the State Government of Tamil Nadu.
- The home page will open before you.
- Now you have to click Tnpds remove family member
- Now you need to log in on the portal by entering the registered mobile number and also captcha code.
- After that, a brand-new type will certainly open up prior to you where you need to enter all the required details.
- Now you need to post the required records.
- Click on submit option.
TNPDS Smart Card Status Check Online
To inspect the TNPDS Ration Card application status, you can simply follow the basic points indicated below: -.
- First, open the official web site.
- On the homepage, click on TNPDS Application status choice.
- The website will certainly show up on the screen.
- Enter your registration number.
- Click on the submit switch.
- The application status will show up on your display screen.
Process to Register a Complaint
To file any type of complaint in the Tamil Nadu Public Distribution system portal (TNPDS), you may adhere to the easy and simple steps listed below: -.
- First, go to the official internet site.
- On the home page of the official portal of the services, click on “Register an issue” choice provided.
- Enter the required details like.
- Name of the person who is filing a complaint.
- Your Mobile number.
- Your Email address.
- Description of the problem you are facing in services.
- Click on submit button.
Procedure to TNPDS Smart Card Printing Online
- To print your smart card, you require to open up the official website.
- On the home page choose the “print smart card status” option readily available on the right-hand side.
- On the opened page enter your registered mobile no and also the captcha code.
- Select submit alternative as well as choose view ration card status web link.
- The Status will certainly appear, take a print out of the same for future reference.
How to Change details in TNPDS Ration Card
- To make changes in your TN smart ration card online, you require to open the official portal.
- On the web page select the choice as per the adjustment you intend to offer on the right-hand side
- TNPDS Mobile Number Change
- TNPDS Address Change
- Add family member
- Change in Family head
- Remove Family Member
- On the opened up page, enter your registered mobile number and captcha code.
- Select the send choice and select the adjustment as you intend to make.
- Provide the proper details as asked on the screen.
- Upload the supportive files of the info (if essential).
- Submit the application by click the send option after evaluating the information.
Check TN Smart Ration Card Service Request Status
- To check the card associated service request present status, you need to login the website tnpds.gov.in.
- On the web page select the “card associated service request status” alternative according to the change you wish to offer on the right-hand side.
- Enter the required reference number obtained while submitting fresh application and select the submit choice.
- The present TNPDS application status will be there on the screen.
How to Apply Duplicate TNPDS Ration Card
- First of all, you need to go to the main website of the department of food supply & consumer protection, State Government of Tamil Nadu.
- A web page will be open in front of you
- On the home page, you have to click apply for duplicate TN Smart Ration Card online
- After that, you require to enter your registered mobile number as well as captcha code
- Now a fresh form will certainly be open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the called for details in this form and also affix all the necessary paper.
- Now you may click on the send button
- In this way, you can request for a duplicate TN Smart Ration Card online
View Public Distribution Project Report
- First of all, visit the main site of the TNPDS
- The web page will certainly open on you screen
- On the homepage, you may click on the report tab
- Now you need to select the Public Distribution project report
- After that, a new web page will open up in front of you where you need to pick your district.
- Now you need to click on the link of details of items give in front of the taluka name.
- Required details will then display on you screen.
How to get NFSA Report.
- Go to the main internet site of the TNPDS division.
- The home page will open before you in the browser.
- On the homepage, you are called for to click the report tab.
- Now you need to click on the NFSA report.
- Now you need to select your District as well as Taluka.
- After that, you may choose your shop code.
- Now choose your smart card no.
- Required details will now be visible to you.
How to get NFSA Sale Transaction Report.
- Visit the official website of the TNPDS division.
- The home page will open up before you in the browser.
- Now you have to click on the report tab.
- After that, you need to click on the NFSA sale purchase Report.
- Now a new page will certainly open up before you where you need to select a month, year as well as NFSA card kind.
- After that, you may click on the search.
- Required details will get be displayed on the screen.
Check TNPDS Application Status
- First of all, you may follow the abovementioned steps for TNPDS login
- The web page will certainly open before you.
- On the homepage, you are required to click copy electronic family card application status.
- Now you will be rerouted to a new web page where you need to enter your registered mobile number as well as captcha code.
- After that you have to click register it.
- After that you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number and submit the received OTP into the OTP box.
- Now you have to click on submit.
- Required information will display on your screen.
- In this way, you can get copy and check TNPDS Application Status
How to Discover Service Level of TN Smart Card.
- Go to the official site of the tnpds.gov.in for login.
- The home page of the official portal will open up in front of you
- On the homepage of the official portal, you need to select the service level of the card
- After selecting the service level, you may click on the register link.
- Required information regarding the service level will be displayed to you on the computer screen.
How to Download Authorization Form for TN Smart Ration Card Application
- Visit the official web portal of the TNPDS department.
- The home page will open on your given browser.
- Now you have select the option visible as “certificate of authorization”.
- As soon as you click on the link you will be redirected to a new web page.
- On this web page, you will find the authorization form application in a PDF format.
- You may click on the download option in order to download this form.
Check TN Smart Card Complaint Status.
- First you have to visit the official web portal of the TNPDS department.
- The home page will open before you.
- On the homepage, you may select click here to register a complaint.
- After opening the homepage you select the option of “complaint status”.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your complaint registration number as provided to you
- After all these steps you may select the status of the complaint option.
- After following the given procedure your Complaint status will be visible on the display screen.
How to Change TNPDS Smart Card Type
- First you have to open the official web portal of the TNPDS department in your browser.
- The home page will open before you.
- On the homepage, you are required to click on click here to change the card type
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your mobile number as well as the captcha code.
- After that you would need to click on register it.
- Now you have to enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number into the OTP box visible on the screen.
- After that you have to click on submit.
- Now a form will open before you.
- You have to enter all the required details in the given form.
- After that you would need to click on submit.
- By following this procedure you can easily change TNPDS Smart card type.
How to Do User Entry
- First of all, open the official website tnpds.gov.in
- The home page of the official portal will open before you.
- On the homepage, click on the option described as user entry.
- Now a new web page will open in the browser asking for registered mobile number.
- You have to enter your registered mobile no and also captcha code on this web page.
- After submitting the requisite information click on the option of register it.
- Now you will receive an OTP on the registered mobile no.
- You may now enter the OTP into the OTP box.
- After entering the OTP click on submit option.
- By following this procedure you can easily do user entry.
Procedure for TNPDS.gov.in Login for Department
- Visit the official website of the TNPDS department in your browser.
- The home page will open before you in the browser.
- Now you may click on the department login.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to enter your username as well as password.
- Now you have to click on login and by following this easy process you can do a department login.
How to Give Feedback.
- Go to the official website of TNPDS
- The home page will open in the browser.
- Now you may click on click here to register a complaint
- After that, you have to select the comment part.
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you have feed your name, mobile no, as well as email address and you desired comment.
- After that, you have to select the sign up option.
- By following this procedure you can give your feedback on the TNPDS login portal
Different types of TNPDS Smart Ration Card
Four types of TNPDS ration cards are available for Tamil Nadu residents (i) Light Green TNPDS Card (valid for buying rice in Fair Price Shops), (ii) White TNPDS Card (Applicable for Purchase of an extra three kg of rice over and above the prescribed amount), (iii) Khaki TNPDS card (only issued to police officers), and (iv) No goods TNPDS card (people who can not take goods from the ration quota).
Important aspects of TNPDS Ration Card Tamil Nadu website.
Given below are some important functions you can perform on the official portal: -.
- Citizen login
- Departmental login.
- TN Smart Ration Card Online
- TN Smart Ration card Status Check
- Submit a complaint or feedback.
- Corrections in Details like Name and Age in the smart ration card
- Status check of Request
- Add Member in the TNPDS card
- Change type from Sugar Card to Rice Card
- Change of Address in the card
- Family Head Change
- Removal or Deletion of Family Member from the card
- Card Surrender or Cancellation of ration card
- Card Related any Service or any other Request Status
Helpdesk Number for Assistance.
For any assistance related to the TNPDS smart card, you can dial 1967 or 1800-425-5901.
You can also send text message a code to 9773904050 from the registered mobile no and get assistance.
Short Code Description:
- PDS 101– Item Details of the Fair Price Store
- PDS 102– Fair Price Outlet timing (Opened/ Closed)
- PDS 107– for a complaint of related to payment amount
Through this article, we have covered all the information regarding TNPDS Smart Ration Card. If you are still facing any problem relating to TNPDS login then you can contact the helpline no or can even write an email to the department of food supply & consumer protection, Government of Tamilnadu.
The helpline number and email address is: -.
- Helpline No- 1967 or 18004255901.
- Email address- [email protected]