Navodaya Class 9 Admission: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti is inviting eligible candidates to apply for vacant seats for admission in class 9th for the academic year 2023-2024. The application process began on 2nd September, 2022 and the Navodaya class 9 admission last date is October 15th, 2022. The applications will only be taken through the online mode. The exam will be held on February 11, 2023. You can apply online through the official website or by following the link provided below in this article. Scroll down for more information about Navodaya Class 9 admission, including application requirements and know the correct procedure to apply for JNVST Class 9 Admission.
Eligible candidates and those who are interested can apply for admission in the closest navodaya school in their state. A written test is required to be cleared for getting JNVST Class 9 admission. This test is administered at the district level. Each year, the exams are taken and results are announced based on merit and reservation criteria for each school separately. Below, we have provided information about the application process as well as eligibility criteria. You can also read about the selection process for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti.
Navodaya Class 9 Admission
Official notification about the Navodaya Class 9 Admission, was posted on the official website on September 2, 2022. The registration process for the Navodaya Class 9 admission has also begun. The offline entrance test, which will be based on objective-type questions, will be held at the district level and takes approximately two and a half hours to complete. JNVST Class 9 Admission test is open for 8th-pass students or students studying in class 8th in the current academic year 2022-23. For your convenience, we have provided additional information in the tabular format.
|Admission sought in the class||Navodaya Class 9 Admission|
|Name of School||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya|
|Type of School||Centrally sponsored, Ministry of Education, Government of India|
|Official Exam Conducting Body||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti|
|Academic year for which admission is provided||2023-24|
|Selection procedure||Written test (Objective Type Questions)|
|Exam mode||Offline Mode|
|Duration of Exam||Two hours and thirty minutes|
|Language in which exam is conducted||Hindi/English/other state languages|
|Selection criteria||Merit basis (Marks obtained in written exam)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates studying in class 8th or students who have passed 8th class exam at the time of admission|
|Age limit||12-14 years|
NIELIT CCC Result 2022, Download Score Card
Important Dates for Navodaya Class 9 Admission
Important dates related to Navodaya class 9 admission procedure are provided below:
|Notification Out on||2nd September 2022|
|Registration begins on||2nd September 2022|
|Last date to apply||15th October 2022|
|Examination date||11th Feb 2023|
|Result||To be notified|
Free Fire Redeem Code, Garena FF Reward
Navodaya Class 9 Admission @ navodaya.gov.in
Novadaya Vidyalaya which are residential schools, falls under the ambit of Ministry of Education, Government of India. Every year, admissions are given to various students in 6th and 9th grade levels. Below are the eligibility criteria and JNVST Class 9 selection process for admission into navodaya vidyalaya schools.
Eligibility Criteria for seeking admission
To be eligible for Navodaya Class 9 admission, students must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates should be studying in 8th grade at any recognized govt or private school for the academic year 2022-23 or have passed class 8.
- Candidates must have completed 8th grade with at least the minimum passing mark at the time they apply.
- The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in class 9 is 12-14 years.
- To be eligible for admission, applicants must be born before 30 April 2010 and on or after 01 May 2008.
- Candidates who apply for the school in a state must be permanent residents of that particular state and have the state domicile.
Subjects in Selection Exam
The Selection Test will include questions from Mathematics, General Science, English and Hindi. The difficulty level of the test paper will be of Class 8 standard.
Note : The objective type test will last for 2 hours and thirty minutes without any breaks. Minimum qualifying marks must be achieved in each of the four subjects as per NVS criteria. However, the merit list will be prepared based on marks in Maths+Science+One language subject (in which students has got more marks will be counted).
How to apply for Jawahar Navodaya class 9 admission?
To fill out the Navodaya 9th Class admission form, please follow the instructions provided below:
- First of all, visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya @ navodaya.gov.in.
- You will find a link on the homepage that flashes “Click Here to Submit the Online Application for Class 9th Lateral Entry”, click that.
- You will be taken to a registration page.
- On the next page, click the “Click here for Registration” button.
- Select the district and state for which you wish to submit the application form.
- Please fill in all required details such as personal details and education details.
- The username and password will be sent to the email address or mobile number you have registered.
- Log in with your details to complete the application form.
- All required documents, including passport-sized photos, Aadhar card, signature, must be uploaded.
- After uploading all the required documents, submit the application form, and keep a copy for future reference.
Selection Process for Navodaya Class 9 Admission
A written test is required to be cleared for Navodaya 9th-class lateral entry admission. This test can only be taken offline. The objective-type questions have a maximum score of 100. There will be four subjects, Maths, Hindi, English, as well as Science. The total time allotted for the written test will be two and a half hours. Selection will be based on merit and some seats are reserved for specific categories according to Central Government norms. The students selected must then report to their respective schools according to the timeline provided to them.
|Official portal of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti||https://navodaya.gov.in/|
|Direct Application link for Navodaya 9th class admission 2023-24||Click here|
|For more latest news and updates||Click here|
What is the last day to apply for navodaya 9th class admission ?
Last date to apply for navodaya ninth class admission is October 15, 2022.
When will navodaya vidyalaya samiti take the exam for 9th class lateral admission?
For navodaya 9th class admission, the exam date is February 11, 2023.
How do I apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya 9th admission ?
Visit the official website of navodaya Viyalaya samiti to apply for admissions. Link is provided in the above table.