OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022: The Health and Family Welfare Department, Odisha has issued official notification to invite applications for OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022. The OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment application process starts on 15 September 2022 and the last date to apply online is 14 October 2022. The OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022 is for filling up of 47 vacancies of OPSC Drugs Inspector. Candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for the post can go through this article for complete information on OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022, eligibility criteria, selection process and steps to apply online.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022
The application process under OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 will start on the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and are interested to apply can fill the application form on the official website @ http://opsc.gov.in starting from 15 September 2022 till 14 October 2022. Here, in this article we will discuss the eligibility criteria and process in detail on how to fill the application form online. Find the key highlights of OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment in the table below
OPSC Drugs Inspector Vacancy 2022 – Highlights
|Recruitment Authority||Health and Family Welfare Department, Odisha|
|Post Name||Drug Inspector|
|Number of Vacancy||47|
|Article Name||OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022|
|Article Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Application Process Start Date||15 September 2022|
|Last Date to apply online||14 October 2022|
|Mode of application||Online|
Vacancy Distribution Category wise
The table below shows the category wise vacancy distribution of OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022. Check the number of vacancy as given below:
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Apart from this, out of the 47 vacancy for UR category, 2 vacancies are reserved for PwD applicants whereas 2 vacancies are reserved for Ex-Servicemen and one vacancy is reserved for applicants under Sports Category.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply online must fulfil the OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment Eligibility Criteria. The basic eligibility criteria for selection as OPSC Drugs Inspector is that the applicant should be a citizen of India. Other eligibility criteria are listed below:
- Candidate should not be less than 21 years old or, more precisely the candidate should not be born after 1 January 2001.
- candidate should not be more than 38 years old, in other words, the candidate should not be born before 2 January 1984. However, age relaxations is provided to candidates from reserved category.
- Candidate should hold a certificate of Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Science/Doctor of Pharmacy/ Doctor of Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology, however, the certificate should be from a recognized institution.
- Priority will be awarded to the applicants who have taken post-graduation course in the relevant subjects.
- The candidate must be capable of reading, writing and speaking in Odia language.
- The candidate must have cleared the 10th grade or middle school with Odia as a medium for exam.
Upper Age Relaxation for Category Candidates
In the table below, you can find the number of years of upper age relaxation given to candidates from different reserved category. Check the information below:
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|PwD- SC/ST/SEBC (with disability of 40% or more)||15 years|
|PwD- UR (Disability of 40% or more)||10 years|
How to Apply for OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022?
Candidates who are eligible and interested to apply online can follow the below given steps. Here, we are sharing the step wise procedure on how to apply online for OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022:
- Firstly, visit the official website of OPSC @ opsc.gov.in
- The homepage of website will open up. Here, search for ‘Apply OPSC Drugs Inspector recruitment 2022‘ option.
- After Clicking the apply online link, candidates are required to fill the required details.
- Carefully fill all the details asked and upload the scanned copy of required documents.
- After duly filling all the information, carefully check the application form for all the details submitted.
- Click on ‘Submit‘
- On submission of application form, a “Permanent Public Service Account Number” is generated that the candidates are required to keep with them for future reference.
- Take print copy of the application form
- In this way, we have given detailed information on How to Apply for OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Application Form 2022
- Candidates must the application form correctly.
- Candidates are required to upload all their documents as per specifications mentioned in the OPSC Drugs Inspector Notification PDF.
- Candidates have to upload scanned passport size photograph on uploading the OPSC Drugs Inspector Application Form 2022.
- Candidates should fill their application form in time to avoid last minute network issues on the application portal.
- Candidates should ensure that their application form is successfully submitted with all the information and after uploading the documents.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
In order to be considered for OPSC Drugs Inspector selection, a candidate has to clear the written examination. The written examination is of 200 marks which consists of multiple choice questions form 8 different subjects. The candidates who successfully qualify the written examination are called to appear for Interview. The candidates have to undergo a personality test in Interview for final selection under OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022. We will update you with all recent developments on the OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Selection Process.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 – Useful Links
|OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 Application Form||Will Be available soon|
|OPSC Official Portal||Odisha Public Service Commission Official Portal|
|For More Updates and Information, Follow||SSJHANSI Official Portal|
What is the Last Date to apply Online OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022?
The Last date to apply online OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 is 14 October 2022. However, we advise the candidates to complete the application process before the last date to avoid last minute technical issues.
When will the OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 written examination be held?
The authorities have not yet released the official date of conducting the written examination for OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022.
With this, we conclude this post on OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022. We have attempted to provide all the details on OPSC Drugs Inspector eligibility criteria, how to apply online OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022. For any further details, you can write to us in the comment section below: