APPSC Group 4 Results 2022 is scheduled to be released any day before 15th of October, 2022. You will get to know details about APPSC junior assistant cut off marks 2022 as well as updated Merit list in this article. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission created an official list of the Group 4 Prelims Examination taken on the 24th and 31st of July 2022 to fill more than 670 vacant positions.
A lot of applicants from the state took part in the exam, to get chosen for the Junior Assistant as well as Computer Assistant positions. The candidates are now waiting for APPSC Group 4 Results 2022 in order to get selected. Anyone who passes the pre exam with the minimal qualifying marks are eligible to sit for the Mains exam. Additionally, when the result is announced and you receive information on your scores, ensure that you evaluate it against your expected APPSC Cut Off Marks Group 4 2022 listed below in this article.
According to the process of selecting students who clear the preliminary exam and get shortlisted APPSC Class 4 Preliminary Results 2022, are eligible to take the next phase of exam, that is the Mains Examination. After passing the mains exam, you could be chosen for final selection. In this article you can find the APPSC Class 4 Junior Assistant Results 2022 direct Link. Using the direct link, you can directly check your result.
APPSC Group 4 Results 2022
The APPSC will release their APPSC Group 4 Result 2022 within the next few days. We know that Answer Keys from Computer assistant and Junior Assistant was published in August. It’s been a month of eagerly awaiting APPSC Group 4 Results 2022. Based on the latest information available on our site, APPSC is going to announce the Prelims Result by the 15th of October 2022.
There are two ways to verify the results. One is via Hall Ticket Number and the other by using a Candidate ID. You can select any of these methods to obtain your Scorecard where the exact results are provided. The minimum marks required to be able to pass the Group 4 Prelims Examination is 45 percent. You must strive to get above that mark to be eligible to be considered for the next phase of selection. Additionally, we have provided expected APPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2022 below to help you understand your score.
Group 4 Prelims Results 2022 Release Date @psc.ap.gov.in
|Exam Conducting Body||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||APPSC Group 4 Prelims Exam 2022|
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant and Computer Assistant|
|Total vacancy||670 Vacancy|
|Exam Date||24th July and 31st July 2022|
|Group 4 Prelims Result 2022 Release Date||Before 15th October 2022|
|Mode of Result||Online mode|
|Maximum Marks||150 Marks|
|Qualifying Marks||45% of total marks|
|APPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2022||Provided Below|
|Type of Post||Sarkari Result|
This table gives the details about psc.ap.gov.in Group 4 prelims Results 2022 date for release. According to us the result is will be on or before 15th October, 2022. Candidates can learn what their scores are with the assistance of the direct result link provided below. Based on recent information, APPSC Group 4 Answer Key was made available in August, 2022. After that, a final answer key was released via the official site. Candidates who are able to get their name in the merit list following getting the result are eligible to sit for the Mains exam.
APPSC Junior Assistant Merit List 2022
- The Merit List is going to be released following the announcement of the results on the official portal at psc.ap.gov.in.
- APPSC Group 4 Merit List 2022 is based on marks earned in the exam.
- Merit Lists represent your category-specific rank as well as your state-wise rank in the examination.
- You must ensure that you have a high ranking in the merit list as only students who are ranked higher on the list will be eligible for sitting in the mains examination.
- The official website to download Group 4 Merit List is psc.ap.gov.in and you will have access to it with an ID for your candidate login.
APPSC Group 4 Junior Assistant Results 2022
- There are several vacancy for Computer Assistants and Junior Assistants under APPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2022.
- Preliminary Exam was concluded in July 2022. The answer key was made available in August 2022.
- APPSC Group 4 Junior Assistant Results 2022 are almost ready and are expected to be announced soon.
- You can also check your results by visiting psc.ap.gov.in or ssjhansi.co.in by entering your name and your roll no.
- To make it easier for students who do not have the ability to verify Andhra Pradesh Junior Assistant Result 2022, we have provided the guidelines below that you should follow to check the result.
How to check APPSC Group 4 Results 2022
- The first step is to visit psc.ap.gov.in or and open the home page.
- You must then select the results button and sit back and wait until the following page show up.
- On the next page, click on group 4 results Link, then continue further.
- Then, you must input the Candidate Login Identification Number and Password to check the marks.
- Here, you will check APPSC The Group 4 results 2022 including your scores in detail.
- Download your Scorecard, and then examine your Prelims Results on it.
- In this manner you can verify APPSC Class 4 Junior Assistant Results 2022.
APPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2022 (Expected)
|Category of Candidate||APPSC Group 4 Cut Off Marks 2022|
|Scheduled Caste||70-80 Marks|
|Other Backward Class||85-95 Marks|
|Scheduled tribes||75-95 Marks|
|Persons With Disability||60-70 Marks|
Group 4 Results 2022 Link @Psc.ap.gov.in
FAQs APPSC Group 4 Results 2022
How do I find the APPSC Group 4-Junior Assistant Result Date 2022.
APPSC Group 4 Results will be declared on or before 15th October, 2022.
How do I Download APPSC Group 4 Merit List 2022 PDF?
Visit psc.ap.gov.in to download the Group 4 Merit List 2022.
What’s the Ideal Score to pass the APPSC Group 4, Exam, 2022?
Be sure to score at get least 90-100 to be able to pass the Group 4 Exam.