The SSC CPO SI Admission card 2022 is expected to be available in October, 2022 at ssc.nic.in and also on all regional ssc sites. Staff Selection Commission is conducting SSC CPO recruitment 2022, and applicants have been invited to apply until the deadline which was 30th of August 2022. Candidates who submitted their applications for the job must be aware that the date for the SSC CPO exam 2022 is out and will be held from the 9th through 11th of November 2022. It is now time to begin practicing for your exam , and then appear in the exam. Based on information we have received, SSC CPO Admit Card 2022 will be available online during the last week of October 2022.
Once you have submitted your application, you’ll need to download ssc.nic.in Sub Inspector Admit Card for 2022 from Link provided below. In this post you will see the SSC CPO Sub Inspector Hall Ticket Release Date 2022 as well as the SSC admit card 2022 that will help you in preparing for the exam. This Exam will be held in several phases on 9th November, 10th and 11th November 2022.
SSC CPO Admit Card 2022
The SSC conducts the recruitment exam for Sub Inspectors and ASI within the Central Police Organisation every year. There are a variety of vacancies available under this recruitment. Many applicants have applied and are now working hard to pass the written test and be selected for the interview. According to the SSC CPO Exam Notice available on ssc.nic.in, the Sub Inspector as well as Assistant Inspector Exam will be held from 9th-11th November 2022. Furthermore, tests will be held with multiple phases over the three days. All applicants should ensure you can find the date of your exam on the hall ticket. According to the officials, SSC CPO Admit Card 2022 will be made available online during the third or fourth week October, 2022. When you download your Hall Ticket, make ensure that you verify your exam location and exam date to avoid confusion.
SSC CPO SI Admit Card Release Date 2022
|Name of Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Name||SSC CPO Recruitment 2022|
|Post Name||Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||4695 Post|
|Last Date to Apply||30th August 2022|
|Exam Level||All India Level Exam|
|SSC CPO Exam Date 2022||9th to 11th November 2022|
|Total Exam Phase||Multiple (3 Days)|
|SSC CPO Admit Card 2022 Release Date||October 2022 (3rd Week or 4th week)|
|Exam Mode||Online mode|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, PET Exam and then Interview|
|Type of Post||SSC CPO Admit Card 2022|
The table above shows all important details about SSC CPO exam 2022 for which notice is available @ ssc.nic.in. According to the notification, the written examinations for Assistant Sub Inspectors and Sub Inspector will take place on the 9th and 11th of November 2022. In addition, admit card will be sent to you in the final week in the month of October, 2022. It is recommended to download Hall Ticket to check basic information such as Exam centre, location, time of reporting and documents you need to carry and much more. Only those who have valid hall tickets are able to be admitted to the exam hall.
CPO Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 @ssc.nic.in
- The CPO Vacancy at SSC consists of several vacancies for Sub Inspectors and Assistant Sub Inspectors for different Central Agencies.
- The applicants were allowed to fill the online application to be considered for this job until the 30th August 2022.
- Candidates are now excited to check out the exam notification on the internet, which explains that the examination will take place between 9th and 11th November 2022.
- It is possible to obtain ssc.nic.in Sub Inspector admit card 2022 in October, 2022.
- Admit Card is required for candidates to take Sub Inspector Examination.
- Follow all the directions on the SSC CPO Hall Ticket 2022.
SSC CPO Exam Instructions 2022
- The SSC conducts the test in a strict manner and offers a specific set of guidelines that you must follow when you are attempting to take the test.
- You must be carrying a Photo ID with you for verification by authorities to be able to enter into the examination hall.
- Check that all the information that are on the Hall ticket is correct or you will not be allowed to entry into the examination hall if any discrepancy is found.
- It is essential to arrive at the site of examination within 30 minutes of the time of reporting in order to avoid any errors.
- Drink water and stay at ease during the exam. Answer each question carefully.
How to download SSC CPO Admit Card for 2022
- The first step is to visit ssc.nic.in. Then click on the admit card hyperlink for more information.
- Second, click on “Admit Card” in the menu. Then, select CPO Admit Card 2022.
- Then you must enter your Registration Number and Password to continue.
- On the next page you will be able to view the SSC CPO admit card 2022 with your name and photo on it.
- Save it to your computer and keep it on hand to be able to enter the exam hall.
- This way you will obtain the SSC Sub Inspector Hall Ticket 2022 for taking part in the CPO examination.
SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||Total Question||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50 Question||50 Marks|
|General Knowledge||50 Question||50 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Question||50 Marks|
|English Comprehension||50 Question||50 Marks|
|Total||200 Question||200 Marks|
- Candidates will get 2 hours or 120 Minutes to answer all the 200 questions in the CPO exam.
- Each Question in CPO Exam Paper carries one mark and negative marking of 1/4 is applicable for wrong answers.
- Make sure you attempt all the questions carefully and complete the exam well within the time.
- Now we have provided detailed information about SSC CPO Exam Pattern 2022 for Tier-1 exam.
Ssc.nic.in CPO Admit Card 2022 PDF Download
FAQs SSC CPO Admit Card 2022 @ ssc.nic.in
When will SSC CPO Admit Card 2022 issued?
SSC CPO Sub Inspector Admit Card 2022 will be issued in October 2022. Exact date will be updated in this article very soon.
How can i find SSC CPO Sub Inspector Admit card 2022?
SSC CPO Admission Card 2022 will be available for download through ssc.nic.in by using the login ID of the candidate and password.
How many questions are asked in the SSC CPO Exam 2022?
There will be 200 Questions to be answered for 200 marks, asked for the sub inspector recruitment Exam by SSC.