Orissa OSSC CGL Admit card 2022 – OSSC CGL recruitment online application process started on 12 March 2022 and the last date to apply online OSSC CGL 2022 was 11th April 2022. Candidates who registered themselves by submitting the online application are looking for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 exam date.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission published the official notification on the Odisha Combined Graduate Level exam date on 17th August 2022. The Board has informed that the OSSC CGL recruitment 2022 will be held from 11 October 2022 till 17 October 2022. Candidates who have filled the application form should go through this article for all the information relating to Orissa CGL Recruitment 2022 and OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022.
OSCC CGL Admit card 2022
|Name of the exam||OSSC Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Examination Authority||Orissa Staff Selection Commission|
|Article Name||Orissa OSSC CGL Admit card 2022|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Post||Graduate level combined|
|Number of Vacancy||233|
|OSSC CGL 2022 Exam date||From 11 October 2022 to 17 October 2022|
|OSSC CGL admit card 2022 Release Date||Date yet to be announced|
|OSSC CGL Admit Card Status||Yet to be published|
|Mode of Admit Card Release||Online|
Orissa OSSC CGL Exam Hall Ticket
Orissa OSSC CGL Exam Hall ticket will be available on the official website @ www.ossc.gov.in. We advise the candidates to bookmark this page for more updates on OSSC CGL Exam 2022. The OSSC CGL admit card 2022 will be published online as no admit card in paper form will be issued by the authorities and candidates will have to download the OSSC CGL Exam Hall ticket 2022 online from the official website. Candidates should strictly follow the instructions on the hall ticket for appearing in the OSSC CGL Exam 2022. All the details regarding exam location, exam day and time will be printed on the OSSC CGL Admit card 2022.
How to Download OSSC CGL Hall Ticket 2022
Candidates can download the OSSC CGL Hall Ticket 2022 once the hall ticket link will be active and published on the official website. Here, we are sharing the steps on how to download Orissa OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022. Follow the step wise process of OSSC CGL Hall Ticket given below:
- Go to the official website for Orissa Staff Selection Commission @ www.ossc.gov.in
- On the right side of the homepage there is candidate corner. Here, search for ” Download admit card” link in the corner of the candidate.
- Click on “OSSC CGL” admit card link
- Fill in the login details like registration ID and Password as asked.
- Once you have entered the login credentials, click login.
- Orissa OSSC CGL Hall Ticket 2022 will be there on screen for download.
- Take print of the admit card and save for further process.
- In this way, you can download OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022
Information on Hall Ticket
After download of Admit card, the candidates should carefully check the details on OSSC CGL admit card 2022. In case, there are any errors in the hall ticket information, candidates should report the examination authority. Following information will be there on the Orissa OSSC CGL Hall Ticket 2022:
- Name of Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Examination Centre
- Exam Date and Time
- Date of birth of Candidate
- Name of the guardian/parents of Candidate
- Category of candidate
- Other important instructions
Orissa SSC CGL Exam Pattern
The selection of candidates in OSSC CGL exam is on the basis of the marks scored in written exam and interview. Candidates have to qualify the written exam first and interview. The Orissa OSSC CGL written exam pattern is as follows:
- There are two papers in the written examination – Paper 1 and paper 2
- The written test is objective type and consists of Multiple Choice questions.
- Paper I and Paper II both have 100 questions
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- There is negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer.
- Paper 1 will consist of questions from the reasoning and mathematics.
- In Paper 2, questions will be asked from English, general and computer awareness and Odia language
- Paper 1 is of 90 minutes duration while Paper 2 is of 60 minutes duration.
OSSC CGL Exam 2022 – Instructions
- Candidates must bring the Orissa CGL hall ticket to the Exam Centre otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the examination hall and appear for the exam
- Applicants must maintain social distancing, and strictly follow Covid 19 protocol like wearing face masks and hand sanitization prior to entering the examination hall.
- Candidates must be carrying their Government approved ID cards for entering the examination centre.
- Students must ensure that they are not carrying any paper other than the Orissa OSSC Hall Ticket 2022 while entering the examination hall.
- Candidates must follow all rules and guidelines as notified in the official notification and OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022.
OSSC CGL Exam – Important Links
|Orissa OSSC Official website||Click Here|
|OSSC CGL admit card Download Link||Click Here|
(Will be activated once the admit cards are released).
|For latest news and more updates||SSJHANSI Homepage|
When will the Orissa OSSC CGL exam be held?
The OSSC CGL Exam 2022 will be held from 11th October 2022 till 17th October 2022.
When will Orissa OSSC CGL admit Card 2022 will be released?
The OSSC CGL Admit Card 2022 will be released online on the official website of Orissa Staff Selection Commission a few days before the OSSC CGL 2022 exam.
With this, we conclude this post on OSSC CGL Admit card 2022. We hope you find all the necessary information in this article. If you find any queries regarding Odisha SSC CGL Admit Card or how to Download OSSC CGL Hall Ticket 2022, you can write to us in the comments below.